You may have read several reports and seen posts about women shaving their face and the benefits that come with it. Well before you pick up the razor and shaving foam let us tell you why Dermaplaning is the way forward and much better for you and your skin. This new exfoliating treatment uses a small surgical scalpel to gently remove the dead skin cells that are on the surface of your skin. So if you like to keep up to date with the latest beauty treatments give Dermaplaning a try, we are confident you won’t be disappointed.
The build-up of dead skin can make your complexion appear dull, lifeless and flaky it can also cause you to breakout because of your clogged pores. We all know that feeling of waking up on a big day with a dreaded spot; well Dermaplaning will eliminate that disaster and give your skin a boost without the need for expensive face creams.
The benefits of Dermaplaning are endless but here are just a few to wet your appetite:
- Your skin is guaranteed to maintain a healthy glow
- Recommended for all skin types
- It will also get rid of the fine hairs on your face, and they will not grow back thicker and darker, that’s a myth that surgeons and beauty therapist alike have squashed over the years. Dermaplaning does not alter your hair follicles so it’s impossible for hair to grow back darker and thicker than before.
- It’s worth the price tag you will notice a difference in your skin immediately
- Your make up will go on much smoother and you won’t need to use as much, so your make up will last much longer… win win! Dermaplaning will give your make up that airbrush finish without having to fork out on expensive make up.
- Your face creams will also be much more effective because your pores won’t be blocked up!
Other things to note, redness after the procedure can be expected but in most cases this doesn’t happen, you can even do it on your lunch break. If your skin is going to be exposed to the sun soon after your treatment make sure you put a high SPF on your face as your skin is more susceptible to the sun post exfoliation. Results can last up to 4 weeks. The procedure itself removes three weeks of dead skin cells. Book in for regular appointments every month or so to keep your skin glowing for longer. Your new glow will last for all your festive gatherings coming up and into the New Year, New Year new face anyone?!
With any new treatment we know you will have lots of questions, our friendly team are ready and waiting to take your calls and answer all your burning questions and once you are happy and feeling confident why not book yourself in for this amazing new treatment. We look forward to hearing from you!